SAP Document Specialist
Houston, TX US
SAP Document Controller
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: SAP Document Controller
Location: Houston, TX
Shift: Mon - Fri - Day shift (Flexible)
Salary: $23.02/hr paid weekly
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
- Maintain the SAP PM ERP database.
- Work order creation and closure including site customer interface.
- Maintain equipment records both electronically (SAP PM) and hard copy(Equipment Master Files).
- Works with Facilities Planners/Supervisors to coordinate start of maintenance plans.
- New equipment onboarding support.
- Support internal auditing of documentation and support request from Quality organization.
- Assist in vendor management, including scheduling and training.
- 3-4 Years Experience
- Background in Pharmaceutical or Medical
- Support work order processing and SAP PM database
- Candidates must have recent or relevant document control experience. Must be able and willing to complete high volume filing and scanning tasks.
- SAP PM knowledge required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily activities with little to no supervision.