SAP P2P Solutions Architect
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: SAP P2P Solution Architect
Location: Client located in Richmond, VA (must be on-site, not remote)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM
Salary: Competitive compensation. One s medical benefits (including family) is 100% covered, eligibility up to 30% target bonus (individual and company performance), stock options and 30 days PTO.
Employment Type: Direct hire
Environment: Join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality, low-cost pharmaceuticals through state-of-the-art, U.S. based advanced manufacturing processes. The company will manufacture precursor chemical ingredients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and finished pharmaceutical products, domestically for essential medicines critical to the ones healthcare.
Summary of Job Description:
Reporting to Director of Supply Chain Systems, the SAP P2P Solution Architect, must have 4 6 years of SAP experience with at least two years focused on SAP S/4 HANA, with at least one full lifecycle SAP implementation & hands-on configuration experience in the areas of Procure to Pay leveraging ECC / S4HANA. Candidates with experience implementing/supporting solutions for Pharmaceutical Industry in GxP regulated environments are preferred.
What we look for:
This position will be responsible for enabling, extending/integrating with MES, PAS, and maintaining SAP/S4HANA Procure to Pay (SAP P2P) functionality in the company. Experience in Pharma manufacturing environment, including system(s) implementation, IT controls & SOX.
- Act as an SAP solution architect & SME with accountability for the design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting the procure to pay workstream, not limited to Master Data Maintenance, Requisition Processing, Sourcing, Purchase Order Processing, Goods Receiving and Accounts Payable Management and related reporting, etc.,
- Accountable for planning and executing the day-to-day activities of the Procure to Pay (P2P) workstream
- Run workshops and execute project activities to educate businesses on standard processes
- Deep knowledge of SAP technical and functional architecture, data model, and emerging SAP capabilities, including integrating SAP solutions.
- Leverage business process knowledge & proficiency for Procure to Pay and apply in ensuring business requirements and solution meeting standards.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated software configuration concerning the P2P module
- Define business problems and translate into system solutions, including analysis of alternatives
- Participate in the development process to analyze requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop prototype estimates, and present solutions to business
- Analyze data and develop logical business application solutions to problems by working with the IT team and the user teams
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Lead an active role in the project s design, testing, and implementation phases and support quality compliance system validation and change control processes to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with day-to-day contact with business users
- Understand and comply with the Systems Development Life Cycle methodology
- The individual will support change management, communications, and 3rd party alignment in delivering P2P solutions
- The ideal candidate would have 4 6 years of relevant work experience related Procure to Pay processes in SAP/S4HANA.
- A minimum of a bachelor s degree in computer science, preferred
- Working with manufacturing, IT, quality around manufacturing processes and systems to drive and deliver improvements focusing on the P2P area
- Deep understanding of Integration between manufacturing applications and other enterprise systems (e.g., ERP, middleware, MES, Production automation systems/tools, including reporting)
- Individual contributor with strong analytical and attention to detail, willing and eager to work in an agile hands-on capacity
- Proven expertise in Vendor Master, Business Partner definition, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Payment processes, Cost objects, Vendor Invoice Management, and HR to ensure appropriate change management and issue resolution of the data assets
- Knowledge in MES, PAS, Concur, S4 procure-to-pay Integration functionality to support IT projects by assisting with integration, requirements identification, testing, system functionality approval, and training materials.
- Strong analytical skills and business savvy with a solid appreciation for standard methodologies and governance
- Lead by example and share our values demonstrating Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Lifelong learning, and Servant leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal and external partners to meet goals by using influence and managing conflict effectively
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale digital projects from concept through delivery and supporting continued operations is required.
- Knowledge of CSV, SOX, or GxP compliance requirements.