Sales Account Executive
Tampa, FL | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD THINKING ENVIRONMENT?
The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility and integrity. Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Department of Defense (DOD), IT and Commercial Staffing. SRG offers a competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission plan.
Location: Headquartered in Tampa, FL (will consider remote for the right candidate)
Industry: Recruitment/Staffing (within Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical related industries)
Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm
Salary: Competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
Create an industry-leading talent service offering which includes the sourcing and hiring of talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner while aligning with SRG s core values and goals set forth in Mission 2025.
- Hunt, source and call active leads to create new business opportunities by means of conferences, networking events, virtual events, cold calls, etc.
- Strategically build and maintain relationships with Business Owners, Human Resources, C-Suite professionals, and other decision makers to partner with regarding their recruitment and staff augmentation needs.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan, client pipeline that expands company s customer base to ensure increased revenue opportunities.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Manages teams recruitment activities to ensure that the customer has high quality talent in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Own recruiting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of Recruiting team. In addition, willingness to do candidate recruiting and sourcing alongside the team when needed.
- Grow division productivity directly impacting position fill rate, revenue, and profit.
- Work with the Division VP to conduct sales and marketing efforts through high impact business service presentations with appropriately identified business prospects.
- Works with Division VP and Executive Team to ensure that the customer business reviews are conducted on an annual basis.
- Ensures that all Master Service Agreement s (MSA s), sales status reports, compliance documents, and other sales administrative procedures are completed in a timely manner.
- Works with Division VP and Executive Team to achieve annual revenue and gross margin targets for designated line of business.
- Works with the Division VP and Executive Team on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in business preferred
- Salesforce or related CRM experience required
- Minimum three years Life Sciences staffing experience preferred or related sales industries will be considered (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Clinical or related industries)
- Supervisory and/or Management experience required
- Valid driver s license: ability to travel to client sites
- Ability to reinforce strategic initiatives and trainings at the desk by observing, coaching, and sharing to influence new approaches and ensure strategies are being implemented
- Able to interpret company goals in terms of operation plans and production expectations for team members
- Goal Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
- Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and prefers to be the boss; likes to influence events rather than be controlled and told what to do.
- Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; shows courage and can close the sale; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations.
- Socially Driven: Likes status, prestige and recognition; likes relationships and social situations as opposed to being alone.
- Detail oriented: Plans and organizes work; is able to reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking.
- Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection.
- Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks.