Tampa, FL 33634 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD THINKING ENVIRONMENT?
The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility and integrity. Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Department of Defense (DOD), IT and Commercial Staffing. SRG offers a competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission plan. The Life Science division focuses on pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and like industries.
Location: Headquartered in Tampa, FL (remote flexibility, based in Eastern Time Zone)
Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm
Salary: $40-$55K base in addition to uncapped commission
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
Create an industry-leading talent service offering which includes the sourcing and hiring of talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner while aligning with SRG s core values and goals set forth in Mission 2025.
- Execute the recruitment process for all life sciences open requisitions. Position skill sets could include, but not limited to; Analytical Research/Development, Formulation, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Procurement, Engineering, Validation, Pharmacology and other laboratory related positions.
- Develop and maintain our candidate database via referrals, internet recruitment, social media vehicles and advanced search engine strategies.
- Conduct phone, face-to-face and skype interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate all interviews with the appropriate internal Account Executive and/or customer.
- Negotiate and/or coordinate candidate offer agreements (verbal/written) for contract placements.
- Work with operations team to ensure that all candidates for contract positions or perm positions, have necessary compliance requirements met.
- Work with Account Executives to assess candidate satisfaction with client company placement.
- Provide leads to Account Executives to support company revenue.
- All recruiters will be responsible for achieving gross margin targets and performance metrics by sourcing and hiring talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelors degree preferred
- Ideally a minimum of two years of recruitment experience in a corporate environment setting (staffing agency recruitment preferred). Prior experience within a high-volume call setting, internal sales, sourcing and/or recruiting is desired. Possibly consider candidate with pharmaceutical industry experience looking to get into recruiting.
- Experience recruiting within Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals or Scientific industries (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, consumer products, clinical at all level of positions) is preferred
- Knowledge of the Internet, proficiency with databases, excellent computer skill is required
- Internet recruitment and social media vehicles; advance search engine skills is preferred
Goal Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives
Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and able to successfully manage & complete the tasks assigned
Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations
Socially Driven: Ability to build rapport with candidates; strong relationship building and social skills; able to maneuver with ease in social settings
Detail oriented: Plans and organizes work; is able to reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking
Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes
Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection
Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks