Scientific VMS Recruiter
Tampa, FL US
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD THINKING ENVIRONMENT? The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility and integrity.
Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Department of Defense (DOD), IT and Commercial staffing. We are looking for individuals who adhere to our core values; Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Effective Communication. We offer a competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission. COME JOIN US!
Location: Headquartered in Tampa, FL
Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm
Salary: Competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
- Source quality talent for various national VMS (vendor management system) positions at assigned companies within the life science industries. Positions could include, but not limited to; Analytical Research/Development, Formulation, QC, QA, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Procurement, Engineering, Validation, Pharmacology and other laboratory related positions.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple VMS portals from start to finish; for instance, Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator, etc.
- Works closely with the VMS Program Manager on strategic recruitment process.
- Communicate effectively with MSP (Managed Service Provider) and other Program Managers on various tasks
- Develop and maintain our candidate database via referrals, internet recruitment, social media vehicles and advanced search engine strategies
- Conduct phone, face-to-face and skype interviews with candidates
- Coordinate all interviews with the VMS Program Manager and/or customer
- Negotiate and/or coordinate candidate offer agreements (verbal/written) for contract placements
- Work with operations team to ensure that all candidates for contract positions have necessary compliance requirements met
- Work with VMS Program Manager to assess candidate satisfaction with client company placement and responsible for providing successful quarterly scorecard review per customer
- All recruiters will be responsible for achieving gross margin targets and performance metrics by sourcing and hiring talent for client positions in a cost-effective way and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of VMS (Vendor Management System) recruitment experience in a corporate environment setting and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Recruitment experience within Scientific, Life Sciences, Engineering or related industry knowledge is highly desired
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly to change, multi-task and sense of urgency with customer needs
- Knowledge of the Internet, proficiency with various databases, excellent computer skills are required
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide excellent customer service is required
Goal Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives
Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and able to successfully manage & complete the tasks assigned
Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations
Socially Driven: Ability to build rapport with candidates; strong relationship building and social skills; able to maneuver with ease in social settings
Detail Oriented: Plans and organizes work; is able to reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking
Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes
Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection
Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks