Senior Business Development Executive
Huntsville, AL US
Location: Huntsville, AL
Salary: Senior Executive + bonus structure
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Employment Type: Corporate/Strategic
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, business or related field and minimum 8+ years of Directing Business Development in Aerospace, Engineering, and Defense.
- This role requires a strong network and demonstrable success focused into Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), Space Command, commercial spaceflight, manufacturing, etc.
- Currently managing a large pipeline of related opportunities including Space, Manufacturing, Energy, Missile & maritime is highly preferred.
- Proven winning track record is required.
- Strong work ethic with the hunger to continue to build.
- Experience leading/building strategic business development units
- Utilizing pipeline, collaboratively develop win, pricing, and proposal strategies as a new strategic lead over Divisional business development Directors.
- This role will have minimal proposal assistance responsibilities and rather focuses heavily on pipeline expertise and strategic leverage of related network.
- Plan, document, and manage pursuit efforts including identification of resources needed and briefing President in the milestone review process.
- Write, edit, and produce content that showcases company capabilities, expertise, and successes. Writing assignments may include white papers, management plans, technical content, past performance and corporate experience, executive summaries, staffing plans, resumes, and other sales documents for existing or new business pursuits.
- Create strategies to gather and develop content, such as project plans, storyboards, and outlines, to include identification of information sources.
- Manage and/or facilitate color reviews (e.g., Blue, Pink, Red, Gold Teams) to review content.
- Compile elements in the development of proposals in accordance with RFP specifications, coordinate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Lead and participate in fact-finding meetings, such as discussions with clients and customers; analyze the information and report findings verbally and in writing to leadership and pursuit team(s).
Keywork Searchstring: Business development, capture, ceo, coo, strategy, director, vice president, MDA, SMDC, R&D, spaceflight, missile, Advanced research, THAAD, commercial spaceflight, DDR&D, AWS, GPI, IMOD, HAAS, GMD, GBI, EKV, TECHREP, ASEV, OSG, LRDR, USACE, NGI, MDS,