Senior Data Architect
Albuquerque, NM US
Location: Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Salary: $185k - $195k/yr.
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance Required
- Current Security+ Certification or equivalent required.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- AI/ML experience required
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Experience building and working with data pipelines and large data sets.
- Experience with schema design and data modeling.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and efficient data structures.
- Experience using revision control software such as git
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as GitHub
- Experience with containerization using Docker, Podman, Apptainer/Singularity
- Experience with databases, especially NoSQL and ElasticSearch
- Experience with ML/DL particularly NLP
- Experience with OCR
- Experience with computer vision/image processing
- Proficiency in Python
- Design tools and methodologies to process the digital collection in a production mode.
- Develop and implement methods for, and configurations of, the Data Lake to support navigation, search, insertion, or extraction of information or files by the government or other performers without requiring proprietary software, tools, or data other than widely available commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) tools, and software that can be authorized for use on government IT systems.
- Develop, maintain, and improve capabilities, such as scripting, to efficiently perform maintenance, synchronization, and production processing of data in the Data Lake on Windows- and Linux-based IT systems, including HPCMP clusters.
- Implement, configure, perform functional testing, and operate the data and applications of the Advanced Search and Discovery (ASD) environment as a hosted capability on government IT systems.
- Leverage the collection, capabilities, and team to perform targeted analyses and studies and to provide dedicated support to missions and end users.
- Create documentation or training materials for Project Products.
- Support integration or hosting of capabilities or products on government IT systems.
- Hold and participate in Gate Reviews.