Senior Database Administrator
Tampa, FL US
Location: Tampa, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
- Certification Requirements: IAT Level II (Security+ CE or higher) AND
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) 11g OR MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014 OR MCSA SQL Server 2016 Database Administrator OR Azure Database Administrator Associate
- 2+ years of experience in a database administration role performing Tier 2 level support with minimum four years working with databases including SharePoint database integrations.
- Must have knowledge and experience in major relational database languages and applications, such as Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, Oracle, and IBM DB2
- Database modeling and implementation, user interface development and user experience.
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C++, or .NET.
- Ensuring technical modifications do not adversely affect database integrity, stability, and system availability
- Monitoring and maintaining databases
- Performing requested changes, updates and modifications to database structure and data
- Implementing solutions for database backup and recovery infrastructure
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keywords: IAT Level II, RHCSA, Red Hat Certified System Administrator, Systems Security Administrator, Security+ CE, SSCP, GSEC, CCNA-Security, CASP, CISSP, CEH, Bluecoat administration, SIEM, Splunk, ArcSight, Linux Systems, Yara, Open IOC, Nessus, Core Impact, ACAS, DBA, database administration, PKI, SQL Server, SharePoint,