Senior Information Systems Security Officer
Orlando, FL US
Location: Orlando, FL
Industry: Department of Defense
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Ten (10) years of experience implementing, upgrading and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Experience assessing system vulnerabilities using tools such as ACAS and eMASS, performing threat analysis and implementing safeguards.
- Experience handling and reporting security incidents and breaches.
- B.S. degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with relevant coursework in computer security.
- SC2 CISSP or similar IAM Level III industry certification required.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Past experience as a Systems Analyst or Cybersecuity Engineer using ACAS and eMASS a plus.
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard information and vital electronic infrastructure.
- May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- May perform Cybersecurity services such as Assess and Authorize (A&A) Computer Network Defense (CND) services in order to protect the CIA of the NAVAIR Cyber environment.
- Will need to remain current on technological advances relevant to the requirements they support and provide documented recommendations when appropriate.
- Cybersecurity is a dynamic field under continual evolution.
- Maintain a relevant knowledge base, training, and personnel mix to continually adapt to and meet shifting cyber threat areas, using the latest analysis, mitigation, and remediation techniques/tools.