Senior Logistics Engineer
Location: Dayton, Ohio (Wright Patterson Air Force Base)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required
- Working level experience of field-level aircraft maintenance environment and a basic understanding of supply chain.
- Utilize your knowledge in the field level aircraft maintenance environment, product support, and supply chain management
- Prior aircraft maintenance manager or aircraft technician preferred but not required.
- Required to operate modeling and simulation software for Logistics environment and Operations & Sustainment Elements for:
- Aircraft availability
- Supply chain management at the individual unit/base level in order to identify risk areas and inform management with decision quality data for early lifecycle decisions.
- Identify product support risk areas and inform Government leadership with decision quality data for early life-cycle decisions
- Develop technical and business data necessary to build and present program briefs
- Degree requirements, either an M.S. degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering disciple or bachelor s degree in Data analytics.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant DoD experience
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting, and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.