Senior Operations Research System Analyst
Tampa, FL US
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Tampa, FL (Onsite)
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- 10 years of experience with Operations Research System Analysis (ORSA) OR 10 years of experience with Data Science
- Experience with developing analytic methodologies, metrics, and decision criteria
- Experience with leveraging scientific methods to inform qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Experience with using automated statistical packages in support of analysis projects
- Experience with preparing and presenting senior leadership briefings and papers
- TS/SCI clearance
- Masters in Operations Research Systems Analysis, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (or 12 yrs experience with a Bachelor s degree)
- Experience with the CENTCOM Area of Responsibility a plus
- Experience and proficiency with R, Python, SQL, or other software programs that analyze data a plus
- Experience with decision models a plus
- Experience with wargaming a plus
- Experience with simulation a plus
- Experience with resource allocation a plus
- Experience with survey design / analysis and interview techniques a plus
- Assist the Resources and Analysis Directorate senior decision makers in solving complex problems by producing the analysis and logical reasoning necessary to inform critical decisions, shorten decision cycles, make decisions with the best available information, and improve the success rate of implemented decisions.
- Design, develop, and apply a variety of Operations Research and Data Science principles to include mathematical and statistical modeling, data analysis, and decision support analytics processes.
- Tailor quantitative and qualitative analysis to a broad range of complex military problems by designing, developing, and applying techniques such as probability models, statistical inference, simulations, and optimization and economic models.