Senior Program Manager Scheduler
Dayton, OH US
Salary: $110k - 120k/yr.
Location: Dayton, Ohio (Wright Patterson Air Force Base)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required
- Review of proposals
- Coordination of documentation between functional organizations
- Program milestone planning and preparation
- Risk management and process improvement
- Meetings internal and external
- Evaluation and communication of program progress in writing, in briefings, and in discussions with AFLCMC/WB Program Office and higher management.
- Candidate must have full range of acquisition program management tasks in support of procurement, financial management and planning, systems engineering, test, production, security, contracting, and logistics for existing and future programs across the weapon system lifecycle.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of all manner of program documentation
- Develop and coordinate responses to taskers in response to internal and external program inquiries.
- Experience developing and managing strategic scheduling and planning documentation such as an Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Experience developing and analyzing IMSs on ACAT I and/or ACAT II acquisition programs using Microsoft Project or other DoD-relevant scheduling tools to include:
- MS Project 2016
- MS Access 2016
- MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word 2016
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020
- MS Visio
- Deltek Acumen Fuse
- Deltek WinSight
- Milestones Professional
- Primeva (access only)
- Employing network software tools and capabilities to assess and report schedule performance (including understanding performance metrics)
- Conduct probabilistic and deterministic Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs) on IMSs
- Integrating elements of contractor and government schedules to account for government dependencies
- Ability to assess schedule health metrics (ex. DCMA 14 point SHA criteria)
- Experience with earned value management (including integrated baseline reviews), and be able to manipulate complex IMSs to determine critical and driving paths to major milestone events
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience and a Master s degree, or
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience and a Bachelor s degree, or
- Minimum of 25 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting, and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.