Senior Systems Architect
Arlington, VA US
Senior Systems Architect
Clearance: Active TS required
Location: Arlington, VA
Industry: Department of Defense
Salary: $185k - $200k/yr.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum of DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification required.
- Demonstrate at least 3 years of related DoD IT experience in an Architecture Role, with expertise in production, managing, and maintaining network architectural drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Demonstrate 3 years of supporting DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF).
- Demonstrate 3 years of experience with VMware ESX/VSphere Virtualization Technologies (ESXi 6.5 or greater, Virtual Center, P2V Tools) design, implementation, and management.
- Document 3 years of managing Microsoft s infrastructures, including, but not limited to Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience providing design and implementation support for Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Experience facilitating collaboration and cooperation with the primary system vendors.
- Experience driving innovative secure technical solutions to meet the system owner s functional requirements.
- Experience managing technical documentation to design, test, implement, and train transition solutions to operational support.
- Experience producing documentation for configuration, repair, and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and network operating systems.
- Experience implementing virtual and physical servers and applications as needed, based on network application requirements.
- Experience performing independent verification, validation, and project management for current and future projects.
- Experience working with current, enterprise-class infrastructure/system engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Client servers utilizing direct-attached and network-attached storage.
- Ability to lead a team in designing, implementing, and managing high-availability systems.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions and technologies for virtual and physical environments.
- Shall be the knowledge expert for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's overall systems.
- Shall have proven experience defining system solutions based on client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Researches identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery.
- Must have knowledge of establishing, implementing, and documenting the technology integration or migration strategies.