Broken Arrow, OK
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Active Secret is required
- High School plus 5 years experience welding aluminum and/or steel in a manufacturing environment in accordance to Military Standards or similar standards. Experience may be a combination of work experience and schooling.
- Must have knowledge of basic Math (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
- Must be able to read and comprehend written material, including blueprints, drawings and work instructions.
- Must have work history with mechanical assembly.
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, turning, and pushing/pulling of heavy parts and occasional work in confined areas.
- Must be able to pass vision testing to Jaeger 1, with or without corrective lenses. NDT Level II VT a plus, but not necessary.
- Perform a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assembly and sub-assemblies.
- Work from diagrams and drawings and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs and saws.
- Shall qualify to weld in accordance with the Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Process (TIG) on Aluminum, Mild and Stainless Steel.
- Capable of qualifying and welding in accordance with company standards, and AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.3 and D1.6 in 2G, 3G and 4G positions for plate and 6G position for pipe. Testing must be X-ray verified.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, fit up, and welding operations of structures.
- Skilled in the use of measuring tools or instruments, as provided and appropriate, to assure accuracy in dimensions of work in process.
- Capable of reading, comprehending and complying with Work Instruction Process Sheets and Blueprints.