Fredericksburg, VA US
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Industry: Department of Defense
Salary: $150k - $160k/yr.
The SharePoint Developer will join our team in Fredericksburg, VA in their continued support of our federal law enforcement client. The selected individual will work alongside the client team to devise and deliver IT infrastructure, engineering, implementation, operations, administration, system integration, and maintenance services to accomplish the mission of the existing multi-agency center within the Department of Justice. The SharePoint Developer will develop and maintain custom solutions using the SharePoint object models.
- Active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to pass a US Government counterintelligence polygraph examination.
- BS in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Four (4) years of experience creating and maintaining deployed applications against a SQL database.
- Experience in Web Services, Data Modeling, Data Structures, and Information Architecture
- Experience with SharePoint Development using Visual Studio IDE
- Strong working knowledge of Java, Java Script, C#, and C++
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS, and jQuery
- Experience with SAML 2.0 tokens integration in managing authentication and access
- Experience with query tuning
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and features
- Experience with InfoPath Designer 2013
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Knowledge of Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Develop/update and build fully deployable solutions for development, staging, integration, and production environments
- Develop new website/functionality at the direction of the customer and, maintain portal functionality
- Develop and maintain SOPs, procedures, processes, and website documentation as needed.
- Create and update custom reports using SQL Server Report Builder (SSRS)
- Research and implement new web features and tools for authoring documents, managing the website, maximizing accessibility, and expanding online offerings.
- Perform testing and Quality Control for internal and external websites to ensure 508 compliance.
- Manage user roles as needed to ensure proper access to website information and tools.
- Create and update wireframes, mockups, Use Case Diagrams, and flowcharts; Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all code changes and version controls: Develop documentation to include test plans and end-user documentation
- Monitor SharePoint trends including, but not limited to, site usage and growth, disk space usage, and growth.