Tampa, FL US
Location: Tampa, FL
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Clearance: Active Top Secret
We are hiring a SharePoint Developer to join the team supporting a DOD customer in Tampa, FL. This position will install, configure, manage, and maintain SharePoint systems and other web portals. The role will support intranet sites built on SharePoint to include the installation, configuration, security, operation and maintenance of all web portal servers, equipment and software related to employer s SharePoint infrastructure.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- IAT Level II certification required (Security+, etc.)
- MCSE: Productivity required
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- Strong experience with SharePoint development, administration, and usage
- Troubleshoots, isolates and identifies problems with JCSE s SharePoint infrastructure design and operation.
- Works with the full stack writes both web front end applications and ties them to backend SQL server.
- Trains and supports end users on SharePoint administration and usage.
- Implement system security, patching and upgrades.
- Deploy custom developed and third--party SharePoint solution packages.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings and documents those configurations, along with architecture.
- Manages disk space usage, file size limits, and site quotas and creates and manages content databases.
- Administers and manages sites and sub-sites and manages site layout and content.
- Perform vulnerability and risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle and designs and implements a robust disaster recovery plan.
- Manages SharePoint branding and provides guidance and input for content management policy, along with limited content management.
- Integrates a MS CRM based system with SharePoint, to include creating, managing, updating, and troubleshooting programs that query and push data to a SQL database and/or a data warehouse (Microsoft CRM or similar-program).
- Provide technical support to the IA Cell to develop and maintain JCSE IA processes and procedures regarding JCSE's computer network defense in-depth protection for the JCSE enterprise.
- Perform and support updates to and maintenance of the POA&Ms for the JCSE Enterprise.
- Support development of RMF Security Plans and assist in the creation and updating of RMF accreditation packages.
- Document changes to systems and all required checklists for use within the configuration baseline.
- Implement and integrate IA defense postures to JCSE's communications systems and architectures when coordinated or immediately upon being directed to secure reported cyber threats from the appropriate level of authority.
- Document SharePoint configurations and architecture. Enforce site quotas and file size limits.
- Manage content databases and create new databases as required.
- Provide SharePoint support to end-users.
- Manage and report on the overall server health and functionality.
- Review events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor.
- Monitor and report on SharePoint trends to include site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth. Document administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for SharePoint.
- Create branding of portal for SharePoint.
- Create, manage, update, and troubleshoot programs that tie into Microsoft CRM or a like-product.
- Provide Tier II level support for all platforms as needed.
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keyword Searchstring: SharePoint Engineer, SharePoint Developer, Software Engineer, SharePoint Administrator, Telecommunications, Telecom, Sec+, Security+, CompTIA, CCNA, CISSP, CASP, Network Engineering, MCSE Productivity,