Location: Offutt AFB, NE
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: TS/SCI Required active
- 7+ years experience with and a working knowledge of CCMD level mission sets, OPLANs, and intelligence analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Serve as the web/portal-master and assist other representatives with developing out of the box and customized SharePoint 2013 (and future SharePoint versions) skills and techniques.
- Create, assist, and advise on the synthesis and synchronization of products so the websites are utilized as a major source for information sharing, dissemination, collaboration and decision making, during periodic reviews of the organizations website structure on multiple domains.
- Advise and assist with creating new and updating existing USSTRATCOM Intelligence Enterprise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and broadening the USSTRATCOM plan, CONOPs, Mission/Vision and policies and guidance for advancing the J2 KM program.
- Advise and assist the Government on best practices for information sharing to support day-to-day operations, crises, and exercises with a focus on improving the USSTRATCOM J2 presence in the Intelligence Community (IC) on multiple domains.
Keyword Searchstring: Information Technology, IT, Systems Engineer, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Architect, MCSE, MCSA, sharepoint, web design, web developer, scripting, programming, manager, lead, senior, sr, enterprise, Top Secret, analyst, intelligence,