Fort Belvior, VA US
Fort Belvoir, VA
- Provide dedicated knowledge management support and consultation for IMCC and IMCC
- Identifies and analyzes data, information, and knowledge requirements to facilitate delivery of decision-quality information to INSCOM Commanding General at a high OPTEMPO.
- Assess, develop, maintain, manage, and provide recommended quality controls related to IMCC Knowledge Management SOPs.
- Conduct information analyses to determine proper flow and life-cycle management of information, regardless of medium.
- Develop, provide, and educate users on workflow capabilities and tools to comply with structured electronic processes and flexibility to create and develop ad hoc courses of actions.
- Maintain and review content displayed on the INSCOM s IMCC Knowledge Enterprise to ensure content is accurate, correctly classified, organized, and accessible to Intelligence Community consumers IAW appropriate Classification Guide(s).
- Develop, maintain, and update adaptive visualization and mapping products that allow users to manipulate representations that are relevant in the DoD and Intelligence culture with an additional emphasis on data, searchability, predictability, and analytics.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for technical support to include system access, SharePoint administration, A365 Teams Accounts, and knowledge management for all IMCC products and deliverables.
- 10-15 years of experience in knowledge management / SharePoint Administration
- Bachelor s degree in related field
- Experience with military Plans and Operations processes
- Demonstrated success with A365 SharePoint Administration
- Expert knowledge of A365 suite workflow automations
- Experience as a Army Intelligence primary staff officer, primary staff directorate, NCOIC or primary staff directorate warrant officer is preferred
- Working knowledge of Bodhi, Google Earth, ESRI, and other mapping toolsets
- Knowledge Management Certifications