North Wales, PA 19454 US
Title: Shipping Specialist
Location: North Wales, PA
Shift: Mon-Fri 10am-6:30pm
Pay Rate: $20-$22 hr. depending on experience
Employment Type: Contract to hire
Best-in-class pharmaceutical products and services to support all phases of solid dose design and development, along with superior technical support dedicated to meeting our customers needs. This company is the design and technical support of advanced coating systems, modified release technologies and functional excipients for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
The Shipping Specialist is responsible for handling outbound traffic activities. Position is responsible for ensuring that customer orders are processed accurately and on time. Must also prioritize in order to meet expected ship dates and accurately label and pack orders. Position is responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory through precise transactions and cycle counting.
- Ship finished goods and raw materials.
- Label and package finished goods in accordance with regulatory standards and customer specific requirements.
- Operate fork truck, company vehicles, pallet wrapper and other material handling equipment.
- Operate computer (Oracle applications) to process orders, generate labels, and post shipments.
- Perform timed (independent) inventory cycle counts with record keeping and reporting responsibilities.
- Maintain safe clean work environment.
- Create bills of lading and contact carriers.
- Develop proficiency with Shipping Coordinator responsibilities, including.
- Allocate orders and generate shipment paperwork.
- Assist with freight tariffs and audit invoice charges from various logistics partners.
- Coordinate freight routing.
- Handle and communicate all Export logistics arrangements, including scheduling of containers, preparing customs documents and send to appropriate parties.
- Assist with the management of SR s and freight claims.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of shipping or warehouse experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience using pallet jack & forklift
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.srg-us.com