Salary: $87,000 - $102,000
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Beavercreek, OH 45301
Industry: Department of Defense
- Experience in a DoD Test or acquisition program preferred
- 4+ years of experience directly related to the above responsibilities
- B.S. degree or higher in electrical, computer engineering, computer science, or engineering from an ABET accredited school.
- Candidates should have demonstrated skill sets in programming languages such as C, C++, and Python
- Candidates should have experience with Modern Software Development practices and tools such at: AGILE, Kanban, Git, Artifactory, Cucumber, Jira, Jenkins, etc.
- Candidates should have experience with Linux OS, such as: RedHat (RHEL), CentOS, etc.
- Candidates should have experience with container frameworks and orchestration, such as: Kubernetes, K8s, Docker, Singularity, OCI, etc.
- Candidates should have experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Enthusiastic problem solver with a demonstrated ability to solve difficult integration challenges.
- Motivated self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment with minimal guidance.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The candidate must have good analytic skills and be able to communicate complex technical issues both orally and in writing.
- Must be to attain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
- Document test activities, including writing test reports, analyzing test data, and making recommendations to the engineering team
- Integrate software to enterprise and embedded devices and systems
- Analysis and debugging skills of developmental software
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Assess third party and open source software
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software
- Interface with hardware design and development
Keyword Searchstring: systems engineer, developer, software engineer, CI/CD, DevOps, DevSecOps, Cloud, AWS, Azure, CISSP, Software assurance, design, architect, chief engineer, modeling and simulation