Fort Liberty, NC 28307 US
Salary: Up to $50-70/hr.
Location: Fort Liberty, NC (fully on-site)
Employment Type: 6 month contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- BS degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum of 3 years Software Engineering experience
- Python Coding and Development
- Gitlab/Github Continuous Integration & Continuous Development
- (CI/CD) Implementation and Application
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and maintains full spectrum cyber solutions.
- Develops and automates secure systems to support cyber offensive, defense and full spectrum cyber operations.
- Conducts vulnerability research, reverse engineering, penetration testing (red/blue teams), develops and integrates low-level firmware, and/or develops specialized cyber software solutions and tools based on mission requirements.
- Applies system knowledge of subject matter (hardware, software, networks, cloud, etc.) to conduct research to evaluate potential vulnerabilities and develop new capabilities to exploit and/or mitigate vulnerabilities.