Winter Park, FL
SRG offers the industry flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services in the clinical, manufacturing, medical and scientific fields. Through our innovative approach and proprietary database of over one million professionals, SRG Life Sciences offers ready access to the talents that drive today's rapid paced and competitive landscape. Additionally, SRG Life Sciences has a proven track record of placing cross-functional roles such as Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Professional and Government Services for our Life Sciences clients.
- Title: Spectrometer Technician
- Location: Winter Park, FL
- Industry: Optics, Spectroscopy, Manufacturing, Photonics
- Pay: $17/hr.
- Schedule: 7:00 am 4:30 pm Monday Thursday; 7:00 am 11:00 am Friday.
- Employment Type: Contract to Permanent
- Job Duties:
- Use in house software applications to program circuit boards and calibrate light measuring devices
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical, optical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related field