Sr. Technical Architect Writer
Pasadena, CA 94582 US
Sr. Technical Architect Specification Writer
Salary: $60-$70/hr DOE
Location: Pasadena, CA
Shift: 9/80 Mon-Fri 7:30AM -4:30PM with every other Friday off
- BS Degree in Architecture from the U.S required
- Architect License in the state of California
- 10 years of CA Licensed Experience
- Must have a commercial architecture background
- Technical and Production experience
- CSI accreditation: CSI, CCS, CDT, preferred
- Must be a US Citizen or Perm Resident
Willingness to travel and/or relocate to field sites is a plus.
- Provides Technical and Specifications writing support to a team of Architects and design professionals engaged in all phases of various-sized architectural projects.
- Responsible for the technical detailing and preparation of architectural specification and assembly
- of project Specification handbook.
- Work with a talented pool of Architects and in-house.
- Coordinate and check project documents for technical accuracy and completeness.
- Interface with the client s technical team.
- Coordinate with other in-house discipline and outside consultants.
Set up project Specifications criteria, standards, and handbook.
Initiate Architectural Specifications sets and over see through DD and CD phases.
Interact and coordinate with other team Members and consultants.
Support project needs for technical detailing, reports, client presentations.
Function at Senior architect capacity for small to medium size projects.
Detail oriented and thorough.
Function well within a creative team or a technical team.
Reviews work produced to ensure that applicable codes, standards, and procedures are followed, and that quality is acceptable.
Keyword Searchstring: Technical Architect, Specification Writer, Specifications specialist, detailer, MasterSpec s, Visispecs, CSI, AIA, CCS, CDT