System Integration Engineer
Orlando, FL 32819 US
Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active Secret
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of experience OR Masters Degree with 6+ years of experience
- Experience with NI Development Suite (TestStand, CVI, and LabVIEW)
- Demonstrated experience with Automate Test Equipment and Test Methodologies
- Software and Hardware design experience
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience in oral and written communication to present to management.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experienced in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters
- Experience interpreting Test Requirements
- Designing and/or redesigning current test adapters, modifying and reviewing test software.
- Integrating test adapters with existing common core test stations, creating validation plans and certifying ITAs/TPSs for production.
- Must have experience with engineering labs and production facilities.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and familiarity with fundamental electro-optical principles.
- Requires someone who is a self-starter and has the desire to learn in collaboration with other E&T functions and Production Operations to develop requirements and technical solutions.
- Requires moderate to advanced programming knowledge of LabVIEW, Lab Windows CVI and TestStand.
- Experienced in Electrical Design (cable design, circuit board design, etc.)
- Experienced in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters.
- Experienced working in a team environment and capable of working with little direction.
- Familiar with the LM MFC Design Assurance Process and capable of organizing reviews.
- Excellent communication skills with capability to provide accurate weekly (and sometimes daily) status updates.