Fort Worth, TX 76006 US
Salary: Up to $108/hr.
Shift: Second Shift - 1400-2400 - Must be willing to work Sunday through Wednesday
Location: Fort Worth, TX (fully on site)
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active Secret - Active secret clearance with an investigation in the last 5 years or CE enrolment required
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; Engineering or Computer Science degree desired.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently after training
- Aircraft mission systems or avionics integration experience.
- Current F-35 Special Access Program clearance(s).
- Experience performing software loading on avionics hardware.
- Knowledge with and ability to implement software patches.
- Familiarity with Mission Systems Integration Labs Experience working with LM Aero F-22/F-35 engineering teams (e.g., MS, VS, WPNs, Labs).
- Mission planning environment experience.
- Demonstrated communication skills, written and oral with internal peers.
- Will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyzes of all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.