Orlando, FL 32819 US
Location: Orlando, FL (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active Secret
- Required knowledge of GNC subsystems, Hardware and Software Integration, C++ embedded software development, and electrical design.
- Bachelor's Degree In Relevant STEM Discipline (Electrical/Computer/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering), or Computer Science
- 5+ Years of experience creating models in C++ (design, coding, testing, and documentation/soft
- 3+ Years of hardware integration
- 3+ Years of Perl programming experience
- 3+ Years of MATLAB programming experience
- 2+ Years of Python programming experience -
- 2 +Years in design of scenarios/test cases based on requirements
- Knowledge of guidance, navigation and control subsystems in aerospace vehicles
- Experience documenting simulation environments
- Active Secret Clearance
- C++ Programming Experience In Embedded Systems
- Experience using version control systems such as git - Experience with infrared seeker modeling
- Understanding of hardware-in-the-loop simulation hardware, low-level drivers, and electrical/data interfaces
- Design of Hardware in the Loop subsystems and simulations including electrical diagrams and low level driver and simulation interfaces.
- Coordination with Integration and Test Engineering
- Missile performance analysis for system verification
- Creation and modification to HIL analysis tools using Perl, Python and Matlab
- Creation of Simulation Modeling Description Documents (SMDDs) or Analysis Documents (ANAs)
- Support to algorithms, and modeling and simulation teams.