Tampa, FL US
Location: Tampa, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
- Certification Requirements: IAT Level II (Security+ CE or higher) AND
- MCSE OR VMware Certified Professional (VCP) OR Microsoft Certified Expert related to candidate s work area OR Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional OR Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administration Expert OR Azure Solutions Architect OR Azure Devops Engineer
- 8+ years of intensive and progressive experience in the candidate s field of study and specialization
- Expertise in a systems or application programming language (e.g., Java, C++).
- Knowledge of data structures and relational database systems (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostGres).
- Working knowledge of network and information exchange technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, RESTful, SOAP, HTTP).
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware, and systemsoftware components
- Performing installation, maintenance, optimization, and support of system software and hardware
- Performing end-user support requiring System Engineer Subject Matter Expertise support
- Configuring, debugging, and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms
- Providing support and technical expertise in Directory Services technology, including DNS,
- GPO, ADFS, DFS, Domains and Trust, Sites and Services and Role Based Access Control
- Provide support of Identity Management roles, policies, hardware, software maintain AD/GAL synchronization
- Directory Services support, including DNS, GPO, AADC, ADFS, DFS, Domains and Trust, Sites and Services and Role Based Access Control
- Support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) roles, policies, hardware, software and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store and revoke digital certificates and manage public-key encryption.
- Troubleshoot PKI-related server and client issues to include middle-ware applications and configurations.
- Performing high-level root cause analysis in support of service interruption recovery, as well as creating and documenting preventive measures.
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keywords: IAT Level II, RHCSA, Red Hat Certified System Administrator, Systems Security Administrator, Security+ CE, SSCP, GSEC, CCNA-Security, CASP, CISSP, CEH, Bluecoat administration, SIEM, Splunk, ArcSight, Linux Systems, Yara, Open IOC, Nessus, Core Impact, ACAS,