Sarasota, FL 34243 US
Manufacturing Team Lead
Field: Aviation / Manufacturing
Hours: M-Th 6am-4:30pm
Location: Sarasota 34243
Placement Type: Temporary through May 2024
- Associate s degree or Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of related experience
- Prior manufacturing or production experience highly preferred; openness to learn is a must.
- Experience in supervising production employees
- Experience managing a group and moving labor around as needed
- Regular, predictable attendance required
- Promotes, trains, and ensures workforce follows all safety procedures and guidelines
- Leads, facilitates and coordinates production activities and resources per established practices and/or policies within their job area to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Completes data entry of SAP transaction to ensure flow of material through the system.
- Oversees functions of production workers and ensures quality of final product
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Studies production schedules and coordinates resources for completion of job assignments
- Maintains a variety of reports, records and process documentation to reflect schedules, performance, methods, and process procedures
- Confers with assigned employees regarding process and materials problems and coordinates with support groups in the resolution of problems affecting schedules
- Motivates and coaches employees and teams to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity and quality
- Supports the documentation, implementation, and maintenance of the ISO procedures and programs to ensure successfully sustaining our ISO Certification and continued compliance to the specified requirements
- Supports and contributes to LEAN efforts and the support of LEAN development of the workforce including 5S and Kaizen events Drives 6S culture by improving and maintaining the cleanliness, safety and organization of the work area.