Sarasota, FL US
Technical Operator and Assembler
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-F 12pm-8pm; M-Th 6am-4:30pm
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of manufacturing / machine operations experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to communicate in English orally and through written means
- Technical or mechanical background highly preferred
- Reliability and consistency are required!
- Work with intricate, small parts to assembly products
- Perform high repetition assembly and machine operation tasks while maintaining strong attention to detail
- May be testing parts which requires standing
- Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions.
- Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
- Comply with plant safety rules. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
- Run production equipment as needed.
- Follow operating instructions as necessary
- Must be agile and willing to cross train in other departments depending on business needs.
- Is required to participate in our ISID continuous improvement program.
- Must be aware of what 5S stands for and be able to sustain daily within their respective line and / or department.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary
Physical Demands: Sitting 75% / Standing 15% / Walking & lifting 10%
Keywords: Mechanical assembler, manufacturing, assembly, operators, landscaping, landscaper, constructions, technician, manufacture, aerospace, aviation, mechanical, mechanic,