Test Systems Engineer
Test Systems Engineer:
- Title: Test Systems Engineer
- Location: Frederick, MD
- Industry: Pharmaceutical / Medical Device
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Employment Type: Direct Placement
The Test Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, verification, validation, and documentation of the electronic test systems used to test company products. In addition to the above responsibilities, this engineer is expected to actively drive the implementation, roll-out and periodic maintenance of these systems on an on-going basis. Communications with the other members of the EE (Electronics Engineering) team and the wider company group is an essential part of the role, as the test systems require input from hardware, software, firmware, and process engineering subject matter experts. Communication with and procurement from external suppliers, manufacturing partners and contractors will be necessary in order to complete the work required.
- High-level communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Design, Develop and Deploy test methods in LabVIEW with Test Stand software.
- Verifying and Validating test systems.
- Documenting and Reviewing Test System documents in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
- Work with internal manufacturing support groups to support production.
- Support analysis and continuous improvement of production test yield, identifying the root cause and proposing solutions.
- 1-3 years of industry experience in Test Engineering or electronics with a software background.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well under schedule pressures and balance priorities.
- Individual must be a team player in helping to complete overall team and company goals.
- Work with development and other cross-functional teams to ensure effective and timely software system integration and verification.
- Experience with a variety of General-Purpose Test Equipment use and automation. Including Multimeters, Oscilloscope and Digital I/O.
- Ability to read and interpret electronics schematics.
- Excellent written and spoken English documentation skills.
- Experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment. Experience with C# and Python.
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience with LabVIEW software programming language
- Test Stand Test software experience
- Understanding of C# and Python programming language
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.