Marietta, GA US
Environment: Client is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing specialty products. Our diversified product portfolio in the specialty neurology and women's health space, together with our non-promoted complex formulations of generic drugs, form the foundation of our unwavering commitment to improve patients' lives.
Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Marietta, GA
Hours: Mon - Thur 2nd shift (2:00 pm 11:00 pm)
Salary: $20 hourly paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 6 month - Contract to Hire
Coordinates the flow of raw materials and finished product through the warehouse and manufacturing areas.
- Receives incoming inventory items, verifies accuracy against PO, generates and applies batch labels, stocks inventory in the proper location and maintains the item receiving paperwork.
- Move materials physically and within ERP Computer System to storage areas and ERP Computer System areas.
- Create Journals (Movement, Transfer, Adjustment) as required and maintain appropriate paperwork.
- Manage and process production and DEA waste area
- Responsible for outbound shipping, included packing, labeling and shipping.
- Maintain all assigned training compliance.
- Submit/Maintain all documentation in accordance with good manufacturing practices and all applicable SOPs.
- Performs cycle counts and inventory as required
- Interact in a professional manner with internal and external customers
- Monitor production schedule and anticipate production support requirements.
- Any other activities to support the Marietta site
- Demonstrates characteristics of a good team member
- Initiative to help without direct supervisor or lead direction.
- Contributes fair share of the work.
- Maintains good performance standards.
- Works assigned shifts and stays to complete as needed to support production demands
- Prepares materials for next batch or process
- Maintains good attendance standards.
- Maintain GMP Compliance.
- Complies will all Safety Policies and consistently performs duties safety.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) or technical school certificate
- 1 -2 years Warehouse experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GMP or FDA; preferred)
- Must be able to bend repeatedly and lift up to 50 lbs.