Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of relevant assembly experience
- Experience with mechanical or electronic assembly
- Ability to use hand/power tools
- Candidates must take and pass a medical exam
- Candidates must be able to read and write English
- Cabling assembly experience desired
- Ability to obtain clearance
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies which includes installing cables, connectors and circuit card assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
- Builds in accordance with IPC-620 quality standards.
For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.srg-us.com